Math and Science Online Clubs
Do your kids or students enjoy puzzles and challenges in math or science and want to learn more? We chose the most interesting, unusual and obscure topics and created an annual course of online activities for their learning pleasure.
Does an artificial nose smell? How are optical illusions created? What links rabbits, rectangles and gold? Why would a Weizmann Institute Scientist travel to the South Pole?
As long as you have a computer and an Internet connection you can join the ‘Math and Science Online Clubs' and find the answers to these questions!
The programs include:
- Two different online clubs: math and science. You can also join both!
- Activities are posted weekly; including videos, online games, puzzles, experiments and riddles.
- A secure and password protected Internet learning environment, available 24/7.
- An active learning forum led by the programs' professional teams.
- Online chats with our team can be scheduled.
For students in Grades 4-6 who like math or science and are up for challenges! Suitable for enriching both groups and individuals.
A new weekly activity is posted every Monday beginning Nov. 4th, 2019 until May 25th, 2020. The activities will be available until the end of September 2020.
Participation is online; anywhere, anytime as long as you have a computer with Internet connection.
300 NIS per participant (approximately 85 USD).
Only international credit cards are accepted.
Click the link below and follow the instructions to register.